Are you an expert in your niche? Do you want to reach a mass audience? Do you want to write for NEWSRound360? Then look no further. At NEWSRound360.com, you can be rest assured that your post here will get you some needed exposure for your journalism career, music career, blog or business.
NEWSRound360 is always on the lookout for experienced writers who are passionate about writing on the following topics (but we may consider other topics relating to entertainment and other businesses in case it’s a sponsored article):
- Sex & Relationship
Why Write for Us?
==> You will get exposure to a targeted dedicated group of readers which comprises of News/Fun lovers, Artists, bloggers and other non entertainment readers.
==> Your article will reach many RSS feed readers through email feed, so you get instant readership when your article goes live.
==> Free Social Media Promotion – All our guest articles are also syndicated to NEWSRound360 social profiles including our Twitter page and Facebook Page which will provide the social media attention you need for your site or business
==> You are guaranteed eternal human traffic from your links, NOT bot traffic. Hence, do not bother sending your post if you are only interested in getting link juice from one article i.e We will not follow your links but you will get clicks on your links forever from readers of your post.
If you are ready to submit a guest post, here are the rules for guest posting at NEWSRound360:
- Posts must NOT BE LESS THAN 380 WORDS
- Posts must be original. Must NOT BE COPIED from your blog, another site, book, magazine etc.
- Guest posts CANNOT be republished. You agree not to modify and publish it somewhere else in the near future.
- The topic of your guest post must NEVER have been treated on this blog.
- You MUST be able to reply to comments left on your guest posts. Backlinks will be removed if you fail to do so after contacting you.
- Posts must be non-promotional. Must NOT be written for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit this page.
- Posts with affiliate links, irrelevant links and links to questionable websites may be rejected. You cannot sell links to your clients from your article.
- Updating of links several times after post goes live will not be accepted.
- You can promote your guest article on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Stumbleupon etc.
- Guest posts are free.
Note: We reserve the right to modify your guest article, before publishing and to reject post that we feel is not appropriate for this blog or for the niche it belongs to.
Can I add my bio?
Yes. You’ve worked hard to give us great content, so let us help you promote you. We want to highlight you and your blog. This is largely done in your byline.
Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include up to two links in it e.g Link to your blog and Google+ profile. Your byline will appear at the bottom of your post.
We shall get back to you with info as to whether your contribution is acceptable or not.
Please, note that there is a difference between guest posts and sponsored posts. Guest posts are generally written by other bloggers and sponsored posts are written by, or on behalf of, a company or organization to advertise a free or paid service.
Please visit this page for sponsorship details if you represent a company and want to include affiliate links within your post. We may not accept posts written on behalf of your company or client except you agree it’s a sponsored post.
Thanks in advance for your contribution to the growth of NEWSRound360.com
If you’re going to guest blog, best to do it with the intention to build your brand, drive traffic and create awareness. Doing it to bolster your SEO efforts is a #FAIL these days. – Duane Forrester, Sr. Product Manager